Where are my peanut butter lovers? Me! One of mine and my husbands favorite ingredients is peanut butter. For Thanksgiving I made a peanut butter pie and it was delicious! Who doesn’t love cold peanut butter mixed with whip cream and chocolate?
- Approx. 8 peanut butter sandwich cookies (I used Nutter Butters)
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 8 oz pkg. Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 12 oz tub Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 4 oz. Semi Sweet Chocolate, melted
- Crush the cookies into fine crumbs; mix with butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9 x 5- inch loaf pan.
- Beat the next 4 ingredients in a large bowl with a mixer until well blended. Whisk in 3 cups Cool Whip.
- Spoon 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture into a small bowl. Stir in melted chocolate until blended. Spread half of the remaining cream cheese mixture on the crust. Top with chocolate mixture. Cover with the remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.